Itinerary Sahara Night In The Morocco Desert
Day 1: M’HAMID – ERG DESERT. Night in the desert Morocco
In the heart of the Morocco Sahara sand dunes. For a short stay and for those who wish to travel and opt for an ecotourism approach. This camel ride starts in the afternoon in one of the most beautiful parts of the Sahara. You are transported by the dunes, the nomadic life. Depending on the season, you may meet nomadic families who live a Bedouin life. After your arrival, beautiful sunset. Your dinner and overnight at the camp.
Day 2: ERG DESERT – M’HAMID
After an unforgettable sunrise, rocked by the coolness of the morning, you will enjoy your breakfast in the heart of the dunes. You walk on the sand and start a beautiful day. Return to the village of M’hamid. Arrival around 10:00 am. Night in the desert Morocco
– 1 nights Durnig Trekking
– A local team, Camel drivers, cooks, camel
– Camping equipment (tents nomads, small mattresses, blankets,
– All meals and drinks (water & tea, coffe) in the desert
Services not included:
– Tips for staff and extras.
Note : Night in the desert Morocco
– If you wish to extend your Night in the desert Morocco in the Moroccan Sahara desert, we invite you to let us know at the time of booking so that we can best organize your stay.
– All our Morocco desert trek are adjustable, modifiable and extensible: contact us and specify the reference of the trip to be customized!
– Camel Trekking Morocco through the sandy dunes of the Sahara Desert is not far off most people’s wish list, and it’s easy to see why. With the hot sun heating up every path you take or the evening sunset changing the colour of the sand in front of your very eyes Morocco has everything you could ask for.
Transport from the airporte or Marrakech, Ouarzazate to reach the village of M’hamid, where we start all our camel trek for night in the desert (transport in private vehicle). For rates contact us.