Overnight Camel Trek Morocco
Camel Trek Overview In Morocco Sahara
Overnight Camel Trek Morocco to Discover the Moroccan culture with, treks south Morocco, full service local agency offering tailor–made and individual treks throughout Morocco.
Itinerary Overnight Camel Trekking
DAY 1: M’hamid – LAHNITI.
Our overnight Camel trek in Morocco, departure from M’hamid in the morning around 9am with the dromedaries the first step for lunch is in the shade of the palm grove, then a break for the meal, and you still have to walk about two hours to reach Lahniti, dunes where we will Set up The camp enjoy the desert silence, watching sunset and starry sky.
DAY 2: LAHNITI DUNES – SIDI NAJI
The breakfast taken in the desert early in the morning, our overnight camel trek will leave reload the Camels to attack a new day of walk . You will spend the afternoon for picnic and arrive in the evening to Sidi Naji where we spend our overnight Camel trek. once again you will Set The camp (the guide and camel take care of everything) if you want to ride a little camel, you can enjoy the fact that they will be unloaded a little before dark.
DAY 3: SIDI NAJI – DOUIBE – M’HAMID
After breakfast in open air We take the way back and we still walk about two hours to take lunch the small dunes, later in the evening return quietly to M’hamid. End our Camel Trek Morocco
– 3 days / 2 nights Durnig the Camel Trek
– A local team: Camel drivers, cooks, camel
– Camping equipment (tents nomads, small mattresses, blankets,
– All meals and drinks (water & tea, coffe) in the desert
Services not included:
– Sleeping bags
– Tips for staff and extras.
– Our overnight camel trek Morocco are adjustable, modifiable and extensible: contact us and specify the reference of the trip to be customized!