Best 3 Day Marrakech To Merzouga Tour
3 day Marrakech To Merzouga Tour, and explore the real Morocco, try then a Camel Ride tour because you will spend the night at an Erg Chebbi desert camp dunes. The Sahara desert remains one of the most places to visit on earth because of the beautiful dunes. Then view the stunning scenery of the Atlas Mountains rock formations of Todra Gorges, and enjoy the Berber culture strong enough to survive in one of the most extreme environments on the planet.
This private Morocco 3-Days desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga offers you the opportunity to travel across this landscape on the back of a camel because it is the best method across the Sahara that stretches back thousands of years.
Private 3-Day Marrakech To Merzouga Tour - Highlights
- Traverse the High Atlas Mountains and Tizi N'tichka pass
- Spend time in the Casbah of Air Ben Hadou and explore the Berber village
- Take a promenade along the stream in Todra oasis to the majestic gorges
- Sit in the back of your camel and enjoy the views of Erg Chebbi with its dramatic sunset
- Enjoy a Berber dinner under the stars and spend the night at your Merzouga desert camp
Included/Excluded - Best 3 Day Marrakech To Merzouga Tour
- Pick-up from Marrakech / your hotel/Riad at Marrakech
- Transport by private vehicle with A/C
- Driver/Guide speaking English
- Private Accommodation at Dades Valley
- Private tent in the Merzouga at Erg Chebbi desert camp
- Breakfasts and dinners
- Camel ride and Sandboarding in Merzouga desert at Erg Chebbi dunes ( camel each )
Tour Plan : Best 3 Day Marrakech To Merzouga Tour
Day 1: Marrakech – Ouarzazate – Toldra gorges – Dades gorges
First day: At 8 AM, We’ll start our private 3-Day desert tour to Merzouga from Marrakech with a pick up from your accommodation, a departure to Dades Valley, through the Tizi- N-Tichkapass (2260m) in the Mountains of the High Atlas. Then from the Tizi n Touchka pass to Ouarzazate, you will enjoy the scenic road, beautiful landscapes with different colors along the way to Ait Benhaddou. Because you’ll have a visit to the old Kasbah of Ait Benhaddou, After lunch, we continue to Ouarzazate and visit The Atlas Studio & Kasbah Taourirt. Then in the afternoon, we drive to Dades Valley via the Rose Valley. Dinner and overnight in Dades Hotel/Riad.
Day 2: Dades – Merzouga
On the Second day, After Breakfast, our private Marrakech desert tour departs from Dades Valley to the Sahara desert of Merzouga at Erg Chebbi via Tinghir and Todra Gorges, walk in the Gorges. Later have lunch; Then we continue to the Merzouga desert; Where you’ll ride the camels and spend the night in the desert camp. Once at the Arrive, try then the Sandboarding and watch the sunset over the Merzouga dunes. Later drums music around the bonfire awaits you after dinner.
Day 3: Merzouga – Agdz – Marrakech
We will get up to watch the sunrise over the dunes of Chebbi at Merzouga, Camelback at the hotel, or a 4WD ride. Then in the morning, departure to the Palm Grove of Tafilalet passing through the town of Rissani. The oasis of Tazarine and Nkob. Later drive back then to Ouarzazate via the Draa valley of the Berber village of Agdz. Arrive at the end of the day in Marrakech. End our private 3-Day desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga.