Best 4 Day Moroccan Camel Trek
Discover the best 4 Day Moroccan Camel Trek in the Morocco Sahara desert, so in this 4 days trekking in Morocco desert; You can go to discover the beauties of the Moroccan Sahara desert and share with you beautiful moments. Here, Trek desert Morocco presents itself gently, all curves and undulations, with its fine sand, its temperate climate. In the middle of the big dunes, sometimes interspersed with regs, some palm trees, a well, herds of camels... Here is Trek Desert Morocco, bewitching, never monotonous, which opens its doors to you, an invitation to travel in the middle, its changing colors, and its silence.
During the 4 days camel trek, you live according to the rhythm and intensity of the sun, each one advances at his own pace accompanied by the camel drivers. Before each stage departure, they gather the camels, which have been fed with desert shrubs during the night, collect wood for the fire, prepare tea, make bread cooked in the sand. You sleep under the stars, in tents. You will taste the Moroccan cuisine prepared by the camel drivers. Regular breaks punctuate your walk to eat, drink, observe, contemplate...
4 Day Moroccan Camel Trek - Highlights
- An ideal trek for the discovery of desert life in all its aspects.
- Explore the real desert and discover the beautiful life of the nomads.
- Discovery of the culture and life of the nomads of southern Morocco.
- Ride camels and hike to experience the desert dunes.
- Experience the magic of the nights under the tent in the desert.
- Discover the palm groves and architecture of towns and Kasbahs in the Draa Valley.
Included/Excluded - Best 4 Day Moroccan Camel Trek
- A local team: Camel drivers, cooks, camel caravan.
- Camping equipment (tents nomads, small mattresses, blankets, kitchen)
- All meals and drinks (water & tea, coffee) in the desert
- Tips for staff and extras.
Tour Plan : Best 4 Day Moroccan Camel Trek
Day 1 : Mhamid – Dunes SidiNaji.
This 4 Days Trekking Desert Morocco starts after meeting your team, making preparations; This trek starts with a walk-in Sidi Naji dunes; Then a lunch during desert trek Moroccan Sahara. Spend the night camping in the heart of the dunes.
Day 2 : Sidi Naji – Erg Ezzahar
Our desert 4 days camel trek, continues towards our beautiful Moroccan dunes Erg Ezzahar (howling dune). Tea ceremony at sunset on this dune, then a good tagine for dinner under the stars. The night is enchanting, the emotion is intense. Sleeping under the stars.
Day 3 : Erg Ezahar – Erg Ait Ounire
We cross all reg of Bousnina to go in the afternoon to Sidi Naji, where is the tomb of an old marabout, become the place of pilgrimage for the nomads. Bivouac.
Day 4 : Erg Ait Ounir – Rass Nikhil
We take a direction towards M'Hamid for lunch. Before arriving at M'Hamid we visit the old kasbahs M'Hamid palm grove
End 4 Days Trekking Desert Morocco