Best Private 4 Days Marrakech Desert Tour To Merzouga
This private 4 Days Marrakech Desert Tour To Merzouga is a highly recommended 4-day desert trip. Because there are so many things to see besides camel trekking and a night stay in a deep Sahara desert camp. The overflowing; These 4 days Marrakech desert tour will allow you then, to have a beautiful tour; Through the high Atlas Mountains. Across then the Berber villages, canyons, palm groves, old centuries kasbahs, and finally through the Sahara desert of Erg Chebbi; Were have then, an overnight Camel trek in Morocco.
This Wonderful 4 Days Marrakech to Merzouga Desert Trip takes you on a spectacular expedition, in the south of Morocco. Via the Mountains of high Atlas with its Berber villages, Kasbahs, Gorge, Canyon, Palm Groves, and Sahara desert (Erg Chebbi dunes) with its oasis.
Private 4 Days Marrakech Desert Tour To Merzouga - Highlights
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of Kasbah Ait ben Haddou.
- Cross Tizi Ntichka and the high Atlas Mountains.
- Visit Ouarzazate studios.
- Sunset camel trek to your desert camp
- Early morning camel trek back to the hotel
- Spend the night in Berber tent
- Enjoy bonfire and music entertainment under the stars
- Climb to Dades Valley canyons and spend a night in a guest house
- Visit Todra Gorge and walk along the river
Included/Excluded - Best Private 4 Days Marrakech Desert Tour To Merzouga
- Free Marrakech airport arrival transfer to your accommodation
- Pick up from your accommodation in Marrakech
- Tour in air-condition vehicle A/C
- Driver / Guide English speaking
- 2-nights stay at a private room at hotel/riad ( dinner & breakfast included )
- 1-night stay at the private tent at desert camp ( Dinner & breakfast included )
- Camel trek at Erg Chebbi / Merzouga
- Sandboarding in the dunes ( if you are interested )
Tour Plan : Best Private 4 Days Marrakech Desert Tour To Merzouga
Day 1 : Marrakech - Ouarzazate - Dades
Your 4-days desert trip from Marrakech to Merzouga departs from your hotel or riad at 07h30 by winding up through the Atlas Mountains over the Tizi Ntichka Pass, rises then to 2260 meters above sea level, so the views are quite splendid. The latter offers; spectacular scenery of ochre villages, abandoned kasbahs, orchards, and Ksours. Visit, then, the Kasbah Ait Benhaddou: site recommended by the UNESCO World Heritage. Lunch then at the Kasbah and continuation to the gate of the Ouarzazate Cinema! Where you will visit the museum and the cinema studio. Then you will continue to Tinghir in the river of the roses, where you will spend the first night at the Panorama Hotel.
Day 2 : Dades - Tinghir - Merzouga Desert
After breakfast, a short walk in the Todra valley before taking the road to Erfoud. On the way, you will pass through Tinejdad and several Berber villages before stopping at the Marbles of Fossils in Erfoud. Your private 4-days desert tour from Marrakech will continue then to the impressive dunes of Erg Chebbi Merzouga. On arrival, you will have, then a camel ride. In the evening, you will witness the fascinating sunset in the dunes; Your second night will be at Merzouga Erg Chebbi, in the middle of the desert, after a traditional dinner around the campfire.
Day 3 : Merzouga Desert - Agdez - Ouarzazate
After the beautiful sunrise at the dunes of Merzouga, return then to Merzouga village on camelback for breakfast. You will then leave Merzouga to visit the town of Rissani before reaching Ouarzazate. On the way, you will pass then to visit also; the two villages of Alnif. Dinner and third night in the hotel in Ouarzazate Pearls of the South.
Day 4 : Ouarzazate - Marrakech
Your driver on this 4 days desert tour from Marrakesh to Merzouga desert will take you, on the last day, to discover the small villages and the beautiful kasbahs of Telouat. Return then to Marrakech via the Tichka Pass.