Best 5 days Camel Trek in Morocco Sahara desert
Check out the best 5 Days camel trek to explore the beauty of the Morocco desert, because on these exciting 5–days of Camel trekking, you will live than in the lifestyle and culture of the Nomads. It is the time to experience the real Moroccan Sahara desert, then take a camel ride and overnights in the Mhamid desert.
Through this 5-days Moroccan trek, you will enjoy then a memorable experience of exploring the Moroccan desert on camelback. When you are this close to nature, time loses its meaning, and small moments become precious eternities. For a short time, you can live a simple; yet rich, nomadic lifestyle. It is an ideal opportunity; This 5 Days Morocco Camel Trekking, is then for those who would like to gain a deep insight into the traditional Berber way of life.
Here are the 5 Days Camel Trek - Highlights
- An ideal trek for the discovery of desert life in all its aspects.
- Explore the real desert and discover the beautiful life of the nomads.
- Discovery of the culture and life of the nomads of southern Morocco.
- Ride camels and hike to experience the desert dunes.
- Experience the magic of the nights under the tent in the desert.
- Discover the palm groves and architecture of towns and Kasbahs in the Draa Valley.
Included/Excluded - Best 5 days Camel Trek in Morocco Sahara desert
- 5-day and 4-nights During Trekking
- A local team, Camel drivers, cooks, camel caravan
- Camping equipment (tents nomads, small mattresses, blankets, kitchen)
- All meals and drinks (water & tea, coffee) in the desert
- Tips for staff and extras
Tour Plan : Best 5 days Camel Trek in Morocco Sahara desert
Day 1 : MHAMID – SIDANJI
These 5 days camel trek in Morocco Sahara desert starts all-time from Mhamid; But It could depart; from Marrakech or Ouarzazate; Then this first day leads to the dunes of Sidi Naji between dunes and desert plateaus. The camp night will be then; in the heart of the dunes after the intense day trekking in the Sahara.
Day 2 : Sidi Naji - Erg Zzahar
We pass Nebkit Sidi Taieb then go towards Erg Ezzahar, where we see the remains of an ancient nomadic village and a well to refresh the tired souls. We set then the camp for the night.
Day 3 : Erg Zzahar - Erg Bousnina
Our 5-days camel trekking in Morocco continues on its way to the dunes where we set up camp; enjoy then the sunset on the dune and a good tajine for dinner under the stars. The night is magnificent, and the emotion intense.
Day 4 : Erg Bousnina - Lbour
On day 4, we cross the Reg Bousnina, the heart of the desert, to recover then Sidi Naji in the afternoon; Where lays the tomb of an ancient Marabout because that became a pilgrimage destination for nomads.
Night under the stars
Day 5 : Lbour - Mhamid
On the last day of our 5 Days Moroccan Camel trek; After breakfast at the wild desert camp, take then; the road heading towards Mhamid for lunch. Before arriving in Mhamid, we will visit the old kasbahs on the way.