Check out the best 5 Days Desert Tour Marrakech To Merzouga via Erg Chebbi; into the heart of Sahara’s dunes; Erg Chebbi is designed especially for couples, families, or small groups; 5 Days Tour from Marrakech is one of the best Morocco desert tours you can choose to discover Morocco.
If you wish to extend your private Marrakech desert tour in the Moroccan Sahara desert, we invite you then to let us know at the time of booking, we can best organize your stay.
This Merzouga desert tour could be on a private 2, 3, or 4 Days desert tour from Marrakech; You can then choose to stay in the Erg Chebbi luxury desert camp.
The 5 Days Desert Tour Marrakech To Merzouga - Highlights
- Enjoying breath-taking landscapes over the High Atlas Mountains and the Tizi-n-Tichka pass
- Visiting the ancient Kasbah of Telouet, and the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou
- Wandering among Skoura Oasis’ palm trees and touring the restored Kasbah Amredhil
- Spending a night in a beautiful guest-house in the Dades Valley
- Walking by the river in the Toudgha Gorges or hiking for two hours with a local guide
- Riding camels to the big dunes of Erg Chebbi and watching the spectacle of the sunset
- Taking photos of yourselves wearing turbans the nomad way Enjoying dinner under a starlit sky
- Sharing an evening of nomad music and drumming around a campfire
- Sleeping in your private comfortable tent in a luxury desert camp in Merzouga
- Stopping in Zagora and driving along the ancient caravan road
- Going off-track through the palm groves passed innumerable kasbahs
- Driving over the Anti-Atlas Mountains and the Tizi-n-Tinfifite pass
- A/C modern 4×4 or van driven by an English speaking driver /guide.
- Pick up from your Marrakaech hotel / Riad.
- Sunset camel rides in Erg Chebbi.
- Accommodations (breakfast and dinner included)
- 2 nights in the desert camp Merzouga.
- Camel Ride in Merzouga dunes
Tour Plan :
Best 5 Days Desert Tour Marrakech To Merzouga
Day 1: Marrakech - Ouarzazate - Dades
Start our private 5-days Marrakech To Merzouga Desert Tour from Marrakech; in the morning, address Gorges du Dades. Or road passes the Atlas Mountains, crossing the Tizi n Tichka, wading through the many nomadic Berber peoples living in the area. Continuation via Ouarzazate on the valley; to enter the Dades gorges, where the “road of a thousand kasbahs” begins. Lodging in the Dades Valley and dinner at the hotel.
Day 2: Dades - Tinghir - Merzouga Desert
Breakfast at the hotel. Continuation of our most profitable 5-days Morocco desert tour to the Merzouga via Todra gorges, where you can take a beautiful walk between its imposing canyon walls 200 meters out of the desert through the palm grove of Tafilalet. Check into the hotel on foot from the dunes, where you can walk the sand of Erg Chebbi, relax and enjoy then this breathtaking scenery. At night you will enjoy a delicious Moroccan dish. Accommodation; in the hotel room.
Day 3: Explore Merzouga Sahara Desert
This is a complete Desert day. “Date with the sunrise” If you are In the middle of the desert, it's absolutely worth getting up early to contemplate the most spectacular sunrise you've ever seen at the top of a dune close to the camp and enjoy this landscape that is a gift of nature. After sunrise, we return to Merzouga on the camels where a hearty breakfast is waiting for us. Then we'll skirt the Erg Chebbi, a great extension of the sandy desert where we can find the Big Dune of Morocco. which has more than 250mts high. We continue then by the road that was formerly used for the “Paris - Dakar” and ends in the mountains that limit Angelia. Stop at Tissardmin oasis where we can find fossil quarries still present in the area, we continue then by a road where we can see nomad settlements and learn their secrets and manners. The next stop will be at a viewpoint to contemplate the hole Erg Chebbi. We'll reach then Kamilia Village, originally from Mali, where we'll take a relaxing cup of tea while we listen to a concert of the spiritual music of Gnawa. Transfer to your accommodation and free afternoon to enjoy the town or the dunes next to the camp to see the sunset. Dinner and night in the camp.
Day 4: Merzouga Desert - Ouarzazate
We wake up early in the morning to envision another great show in the dunes of the Morocco Sahara desert. Breakfast and shower, and we proceeded to Rissani. Where to walk through what is called the south of the country; where trade with all kinds of food, and animals largest authentic and traditional souks of Morocco and continue to Ouarzazate, in the way you can contemplate then the beauty of the Draa Valley and its thousands of palm trees. Arrive in Ouarzazate night.
Day 5: Ouarzazate - Marrakech
After breakfast, visit then the fabulous Ait Benhaddou Kasbah, famous as the scene of more than two dozen movies, including “Babel” Return then to Marrakech; on the road to contemplate the beauty of the mountains full of villages inhabited by the Berbers. Arrival in Marrakech. End your private 5-Days Morocco Sahara desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga
Questions & Answers
How far is Sahara Desert from Marrakech?
Book This Tour
Discover the Morocco desert tour for a weekend or a week, model your stay in Morocco at your convenience. Organize your cheap Moroccan Desert Tours, and discover the Moroccan desert .Take advantage of the best prices all year round.
Mhamid : N 19, Mhamid Center, 47402, Morocco