Our Morocco Erg Chegaga Luxury Desert Tour From Ouarzazate will take you to the discovery of the beautiful Drâa Valley; a camel ride in the Sahara, and an overnight stay in a Luxury Sahara desert camp. Driving a 4WD on the tracks. We mainly organize Ouarzazate luxury desert tours to Erg Chebbi or Erg Chegaga dunes; Whatever the chosen destination; Your luxury trip to the Moroccan Sahara desert will leave you with unforgettable memories. That is because you will discover the best of Morocco during your Ouarzazate luxury desert tour; Traditional Kasbahs, ksars, and meet the nomads of the Sahara. You will stop in typical villages to discover the local lifestyle. Your Ouarzazate luxury Sahara trip to Erg Chegaga dunes (Erg Chigaga) will also make you enjoy a beautiful sunset in the desert, hospitality, and a starry night in the desert around a campfire. Luxury Desert trips from Ouarzazate by 4WD.
Erg Chegaga Luxury Desert Tour From Ouarzazate – Highlights
- Driving over the Anti-Atlas Mountains and the extraordinary rock formation over the Tizi-nTinfifte pass
- Touring the ancient Kasbah of Tamnougalte with a local guide
- Exploring the Draa Valley with its palm groves, Kasbahs and oases
- Riding off-road following the ancient route of the caravans
- Visiting the green pottery workshops and ancient Quranic library in Tamgroute
- Taking camels in the grand dunes of Erg Chigaga
- Catching photos of your group wearing blue turbans
- Watching the spectacle of the sunset from the top of the dunes Enjoying dinner under the starlit sky, followed by an evening of Berber music around a campfire
- Overnight in your private Luxury tent in an Erg Chigaga desert camp
- Exploring fossils in Lake Iriqui
- Getting about the craftsmanship of making Berber rugs.
- Driving passe the Anti-Atlas Mountains and the extraordinary rock formation over the Tizi-nTinfifte pass
- Discovering the Dra’a Valley with its palm groves, Kasbahs and oases
- Visiting the green pottery workshops and ancient Qoranic library in Tamgroute
- Riding camels in the dunes of Erg Chegaga
- Enjoying dinner under the starlit sky, followed by an evening of Berber music round a campfire
- Overnight in your Luxury tent in a Erg Chegag desert camp
Tour Plan :
Erg Chegaga Luxury Desert Tour From Ouarzazate 2 Days
Day 1 : Ouarzazate - Zagora - Erg Chegaga
We pick you up from your accommodation at Ouarzazate; to start your Luxury desert tour from Ouarzazate. Crossing the Anti Atlas through the Tizi n’Tnifift Pass (1760m), Agdez, Zagora, and M’hamid offers unique panoramic views. A journey through the Draa Valley, with thousands of palm trees covering the whole valley, until we reach Zagora, and then Tamegroute to visit one of the oldest Koranic Libraries in Morocco; the library still preserves old religious and philosophical books and served as a school previously.
Visit the underground Kasbah and the Pottery area. Later we make our way to M’hamid off-road through varied Hamadas with wadis penetrating them.
Then, experience the luxury Erg Chigaga camp; on camelback and watch the sunset through change the color of the sand. Reach your desert camp before nightfall and enjoy an authentic Moroccan dinner under the stars. Local nomads will provide the entertainment and show you how to play the Tam Tam drums.
Day 2 : Erg Chegaga - Ouarzazate
On the second; day attends the stunning view of sunrise over the dunes. Breakfast will be served then, resume the journey through vast desert plateaus with a nice drive across the Iriqui Lake, Foum Zguid, and Taznakht, where rugs are made locally by women to be distributed, throughout Morocco.
We drive back after lunch, where our luxury desert Trip from Ouarzazate will end.
Questions & Answers
Can we skip the camel ride in Erg Chegaga to the desert camp?
How long is The Erg Chegaga camel ride?
Book This Tour
Discover the Morocco desert tour for a weekend or a week, model your stay in Morocco at your convenience. Organize your cheap Moroccan Desert Tours, and discover the Moroccan desert .Take advantage of the best prices all year round.
Mhamid : N 19, Mhamid Center, 47402, Morocco