This private Erg Lihoudi Tour From Marrakech is the best option to visit the desert dunes in Mhamid. This private desert tour from Marrakech keeps then; The same spirit of all our Marrakech desert tours, and it will allow you to spend the night with our Berber team under the stars.
Discover the Sahara desert during a 2 days tour from Marrakech, Explore the Atlas Mountains, Ait Ben Haddou, and Ouarzazate, Enjoy a camel trek in the sunset.
This desert tour could be on a private 2, 3, or 4 Days tour from Marrakech; You can then choose to stay in the Erg Lihoudi luxury desert camp.
Private Erg Lihoudi Tour From Marrakech - Highlights
- Cross the High Atlas and Anti Atlas Mountains with their fantastic views
- Visit the legendary world heritage site of Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou and Taourirt Kasbah
- Ride a camel in the Sahara Dunes at sunset
- Spend the night at a Desert camp
- Explore the old Telouet Kasbah in the Atlas mountains
- Private Transportation aboard a comfortable and air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick up from your Hotel/Riad in Marrakech (or from the airport)
- Drop off at your Hotel/Riad in Marrakech (or at the airport)
- English speaking Berber nomad driver
- 1-night in at the desert camp
- Camel trekking at Erg Lihoudi
- Sandboarding at Erg Lihoudi Dunes
Tour Plan :
Private Erg Lihoudi Tour From Marrakech
Day 1 : Marrakech - Ouarzazate - Zagora - Erg Lihoudi
Our private Marrakesh desert tour to Erg Lihoudi dunes; start by, enjoy a morning drive Travel to Desert through the Atlas Mountains via the Tizi n’Tichka Pass. Visit then the Kasbah of Ait-Benhaddou, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, continue by Ouarzazate to reach Agdez, where you will stop for lunch.
After lunch, cross the valley of Thousand Kasbahs to Zagora Ville. And drive then to MHamid El Ghizlane; An authentic village end road; Have then the best camel ride in the dunes of Erg Lihoudi to admire the sunset, try sandboarding. Dinner around the fire with Saharawi music. Night than in a tent.
Day 2 : Erg Lihoudi - Zagora - Ouarzazate - Marrakech
Start our Erg Lihoudi Sahara desert trip from Marrakech; With a spectacular sunrise; Then take the road back to Marrakech that leads to the Berber village of Tamegroute. Visit pottery. Lunch on the road, in a traditional Moroccan restaurant; Returning then to Marrakech.
Questions & Answers
How far is Sahara Desert from Marrakech?
Book This Tour
Discover the Morocco desert tour for a weekend or a week, model your stay in Morocco at your convenience. Organize your cheap Moroccan Desert Tours, and discover the Moroccan desert .Take advantage of the best prices all year round.
Mhamid : N 19, Mhamid Center, 47402, Morocco